First Rectory, St. Mary's Church, Reading, PASt. Mary's Church, Reading, PA, before 1908St. Mary's Church and Rectory built in 1908St. Mary's Church Rectory built in 1908Interior of St. Mary's Church, 1900Interior of St. Mary's Church, 1900Interior of St. Mary's Church Prior to 1938Interior of St. Mary's Church Prior to 1938Interior of St. Mary's Church Prior to 1938St. Mary's Church, Reading, PA, After the 1938 RenovationSt. Mary's Church, Reading, PA, After the 1938 RenovationSt. Mary's Church, Reading, PA, After the 1938 RenovationFirst St. Mary School, Built 1904, Present Day Parking LotSt. Mary's Felician Convent, Reading, PA, Later to Become Mary's ShelterNew St. Mary's School/Annex, Reading, PADemolition of old St. Mary's School, Reading, PA, 1977Demolition of old St. Mary's School, Reading, PA, 1977St. Mary's Church at night, 1963Former assistant Monsignor Francis Urbanowicz with the current pastor of St. Mary's Parish, Father Fr. Leo Stajkowski.